Twitter Spaces: Examining the Basel Agreement – What It Means and What’s Next?
Join us on Thursday, July 27, at 11:00 a.m. ET for a real-time reaction to the Basel agreement, including what’s in the proposal and what’s next.
The live discussion will take place via Twitter Spaces and will be hosted by BPI and a panel of experts, including:
- Greg Baer, BPI [Moderator]
- Francisco Covas, BPI (@bankpolicy)
- David Dworkin, National Housing Conference (@natlhousingconf)
- Brian Gardner, Stifel (@Brian_F_Gardner)
- Bill Hulse, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness (@USChamberCCMC)
Questions and dialogue from participants are encouraged. Follow the speakers on Twitter, participate in the conversation via the Space and remember to use the hashtags #EconTwitter and #2023CapitalReview.
Not familiar with Twitter Spaces? Learn more by clicking here.
Please note that the event will be recorded, shared publicly and is considered on the record.
If you would like to receive a reminder about the event in advance, please fill out the form below.