Effective Date: July 16, 2018
By accessing or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any part of this Policy, your remedy is to discontinue your use of this website.
When We Collect Information
BPI collects information when you use or access this website in a variety of ways, including but not limited to visiting pages on this website, purchasing materials from this website and registering and paying for courses from this website.
The Information We Collect When You Visit This Website
BPI may collect personal and non-personal information, including but not limited to the following:
- Personal information, including but not limited to:
- Contact information such as name, mailing address, postal code, email address, and phone number;
- Demographic and other information such as job title, preferences and interests; and
- Financial information such as credit card number, expiration date, and security code; bank routing number and account number; and other billing information
- Non-personal information, including but not limited to:
- Session cookies to help you navigate through this website; and
- Internet protocol addresses and browsing variables.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
BPI requests and uses personal information to carry out the transaction(s) you request, including but not limited to subscribing to email communications, purchasing materials and registering and paying for conferences. Additionally, we may use and/or disclose your personal information and non-personal information for additional purposes, including but not limited to:
- Internal recordkeeping, reporting, and data analysis;
- Communicating with you;
- Providing said information to, and/or sharing said information with, third parties who assist BPI in providing products and services of interest to members; and
- As required by law or as part of a legal process.
You have options with regard to the use and disclosure of your personal information by BPI, in accordance with applicable laws. You may request to be removed from any BPI electronic communications at any time.
Links To Other Websites
This website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites. However, we do not have any control over other websites that are neither owned nor operated by us or on our behalf; we are not responsible for the protection or privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such websites; and this Policy does not govern such websites.
This website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13.
BPI does not respond to web browsers’ “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide you the ability to opt out of having your personal information and/or online activities collected and/or tracked by third parties. Thus, third parties may collect and/or track your personal information and/or online activities over time and across different websites when you use this website.
BPI reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time by updating this page, so please review this page periodically for changes. The “effective date” provided at the top of the page will indicate when the policy was most recently updated. Your continued use of our content will serve as an acceptance of any changes in terms.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us by mail at Bank Policy Institute, 600 13th Street NW, Suite 400, Washington, D.C. 20005.