Updated and Republished: May 04, 2020
Below are links to memorandums and guidance issued by relevant government agencies, along with an updated list that identifies an expanded group of financial services workers as ‘Essential Workers,” and financial services as one of 16 Critical Infrastructure sectors. These memorandums reference the CISA Guidelines for Essential Workers last updated on April 17, 2020, and can be used as companion pieces, along with a letter on company letterhead identifying an employee as essential.
BPI worked with Treasury, CISA, associations partners and other sectors and information sharing groups to develop these guidelines. CISA released these for broad distribution to the critical infrastructure sectors and state police associations, police chiefs’ associations, the National Governors Association and others to assist with the reasonable movement of essential workers.
- Return to Normal Operations Resources
- Financial Services Sector Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers
- CISA Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response
- Statement by Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin on Essential Financial Services Workers
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency – Pandemic Planning: Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers in the Financial Services Sector
- FEMA – Addressing PPE Needs in Non-Healthcare Setting