Rethinking Public-Private Intelligence Sharing
Join INSA and the Bank Policy Institute (BPI) for “Rethinking Public-Private Intelligence Sharing: Recommendations from the Cyberspace Solarium Commission”! Taking place on Thursday, July 16 from 1:00-2:00 pm ET, this discussion will address the Commission’s recommendations for greater information-sharing and collaboration between the U.S. Intelligence Community and critical infrastructure operators, with a special focus on the financial sector.
- Congressman James Langevin (D-RI), Commissioner, Cyberspace Solarium Commission; Co-Founder and Co-Chair, Congressional Cybersecurity Caucus; and Chair, House Armed Services Committee, Subcommittee on Intelligence and Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Everette Jordan, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Intelligence Community Integration, Office of Intelligence and Analysis, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- The Hon. Leslie Ireland, Board Member, Citi; former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Intelligence and Analysis; and INSA Financial Threats Council Chair
- Scott DePasquale, President, Financial Systemic Analysis and Resilience Center (FSARC)
- Chris Feeney, Executive Vice President, Bank Policy Institute; and President, BITS (moderator)