Columbia University/Bank Policy Institute 2020 Research Conference
Please join us for the 4th annual Research Conference on Bank Regulation at Columbia University. The purpose of the conference is to bring together academics, market participants, and policymakers to discuss the latest research on how regulation affects financial and economic activity.
Conference sessions include:
- Impact of capital regulation, including papers on GSIB surcharges and countercyclical capital buffers
- Papers evaluating the consequences of regulation for market and funding liquidity
- Tradeoffs between microprudential and systemic risks with papers on bank complexity and operational risk
- Panel discussion on latest developments in operational risk
- Bank Policy Institute Prize for Empirical Banking Research paper presentations