BPI 2021 Holiday Party
Join BPI as we celebrate the 2021 holiday season!
Due to COVID, invitations are non-transferable and an RSVP is required.
In order to attend this event you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please be prepared to show a copy of your vaccination card (a photo will suffice) at the door.
Please contact Tracey Schriver at Tracey.Dantuono@bpi.com if you have any trouble with your registration.
This event has been designed to comply with House, Senate, and federal agency ethics and gifts rules. If you are employed by a federal agency, please contact your designated agency ethics officer for pre-clearance prior to attending. If you would like to accept our invitation, but would prefer to reimburse the host for the cost of your attendance, please contact Tracey Schriver at Tracey.Dantuono@BPI.com.
Please note, all persons accessing the Property on must comply with rules and regulations implemented, including attesting that they have not experienced any of the following:
- Cold or flu like symptoms in the previous 14 days (fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, diarrhea, difficulty breathing);
- Currently diagnosed with COVID-19;
- Tested positive or has a pending test for COVID-19;
- Is currently quarantined due to COVID-19 concerns;
- Has had direct contact or known indirect contact in the previous 14 days, or at any time during work at the Property, with someone diagnosed with COVID-19; and
- Has traveled in the previous 14 days to any areas designated as having widespread ongoing transmission by the Centers for Disease Control.
Face masks are required indoors.