- Analyze and research financial regulation and monetary policy.
- Analyze complex and interconnected economic and financial relationships.
- Employ theoretical and practical utility of highly advanced applied econometric and statistical techniques to analyze and assess economic behaviors, states, and policy implications.
- Synthesize combined findings into memoranda, research notes, and online articles.
- Develop academic papers for publication in reputable, well-established academic journals for finance and economics.
- Present findings to senior-level employees at BPI member banks and U.S. federal agencies (incl. Federal Reserve, FDIC, SEC, etc.) and to media.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Public Administration, or closely related.
- Two years of experience in research analysis.
Work location: Bank Policy Inst., Washington, DC. CV to email@example.com
This position is based in BPI’s Washington, DC office.