Associate Vice President: Multimedia Specialist
The Bank Policy Institute is a fast-paced, leading advocacy organization for America’s financial services industry. We work directly with CEOs, executives, and other key figures in the financial world to make sure policymakers enact legislation and regulation that is good for consumers, businesses, and the American economy.
BPI’s Communications team works with Washington media to create buzz-worthy advertising campaigns and strategic messaging for the nation’s largest banks and other financial service corporations. As a CEO-driven trade association, the communication’s team works to craft compelling and engaging messaging to make sure policymakers enact legislation and regulation that is good for consumers, businesses, and the American Economy.
We are seeking a talented and self-driven Multimedia Specialist to join the Communications team who demonstrates an eye for creativity and a talent for translating complex topics into engaging and interactive digital assets. The candidate will be responsible for producing high-quality multimedia content and developing landing pages and individual page templates that best leverage this content in support of the organization’s priority initiatives.
- Work with the public affairs team to conceptualize visual storytelling through images, animation, and other multimedia to engage diverse audiences and convey advocacy messages.
- Design infographics, fact sheets, brochures, signage, invitations and other content for the organization.
- Shoot, capture, photograph and live-stream events and videos such as interviews, talking heads, fireside chats, testimonials, and b-roll.
- Design, develop and launch website landing pages, WordPress page templates and campaign microsites to help promote internal initiatives.
- Help enforce brand and style guidelines and design standard creative templates for the organization such as PowerPoints, letterhead, print supplies, and more.
- Work with the public affairs team to ensure that the website is updated in real-time with the most relevant and timely content and publish new content to the website.
- Maintain the organization’s digital assets, including web property, through version control, scheduled backups, SSL installation and security monitoring.
- Update and maintain the organization’s CRM.
- 1-3 years of professional video production and editing experience required with a demonstratable portfolio.
- Exceptional visual design skills with the understanding of how to turn complex topics into easily consumable content.
- Strong post-production experience with design skills and solid experience in motion graphics, video editing, and transcoding for multiple delivery formats.
- Experience in graphic design and development (Adobe Creative Suite), and sourcing of quality digital imagery.
- Understanding of video and image formats, resolution, size and compression
- Collaborative and deadline driven.
- Professional and able to communicate effectively with senior-level executives.