On May 14, BPI President & CEO joined Rep. Carolyn Maloney and Rep. Peter King at a press conference as they introduced legislation to end anonymous shell companies. A recording of Mr. Baer’s remarks can be found below:
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- American Bar Association Opposes Anti-Money Laundering Efforts. Objection!
- Ending Anonymous Shell Companies “One Pager”
- BPI CEO Greg Baer Submits Testimony to Congress in Support of Efforts to Modernize AML/CFT Framework
- BPI, Industry Trades Support Congressional AML Reform Efforts
- Getting to Effectiveness – Report on U.S. Financial Institution Resources Devoted to BSA/AML & Sanctions Compliance