Five staff recognized for growth in issue expertise and outstanding member service
Washington, D.C. — The Bank Policy Institute has promoted five staff members across the organization. The promotions were based on each individual’s growth in his or her area of expertise and a recognition of the outstanding service they have provided to BPI’s members.
Below is a list of the staff that were promoted:
- John Court will assume the role of Chief Operating Officer, in addition to his existing duties as General Counsel and Head of Regulatory Affairs.
- Ayeola Alexander was promoted to the role of SVP, Operations and Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Sarah Mamula was promoted to the role of VP, Government Affairs.
- Tara Payne was promoted to the role of VP, Communications.
- Whitney Roberts was promoted to the role of AVP, Meetings, Events and Membership.
“BPI is tackling new and challenging regulatory questions with major ramifications for consumers, businesses and the broader economy,” said BPI President and CEO Greg Baer. “The expertise and dedication of our staff is crucial to ensuring that BPI remains a respected and trusted resource on banking policy. Over the past year, John, Ayeola, Sarah, Tara and Whitney have all taken on additional responsibilities and demonstrated deep expertise in their respective fields. We are extremely fortunate to have them as part of the team.”
About Bank Policy Institute.
The Bank Policy Institute (BPI) is a nonpartisan public policy, research and advocacy group, representing the nation’s leading banks and their customers. Our members include universal banks, regional banks and the major foreign banks doing business in the United States. Collectively, they employ almost 2 million Americans, make nearly half of the nation’s small business loans, and are an engine for financial innovation and economic growth.
Bank Policy Institute