On November 8, BPI Chief Economist Bill Nelson participated in an OMFIF podcast hosted by economist Pierre Ortlieb to discuss the recent money market turmoil and recommendations for reducing future volatility. To access the podcast, click on the link below:
Click here to access the podcast on omfif.org.
You may also be interested in:
- BPI Symposium on Repo Market Volatility, Regulations, Fed Balance Sheet, and LIBOR
- Excluding Reserves from the Leverage Ratio Would Make Repo Market Volatility Worse
- Fed at a Crossroads
- Bank Regulations and Turmoil in Repo Markets
- Two Little-Noticed and Self-Inflicted Causes of the Fed’s Current Monetary Policy Implementation Predicament
- What Just Happened in Money Markets, and Why it Matters.
- Impending Money Market Volatility Prompts Warning Light for LCR Tune-Up
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this post are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the position of the Bank Policy Institute or its membership, and are not intended to be, and should not be construed as, legal advice of any kind.